Since Vacay mode na! You all have a couple of days to chill or tengga mode or NGA NGA! choz! Sincebest in ganap ako, kahit vacay bawal mabakante.. Lemme give you a list for punong abala.
Good BOOKS! Well, let’s stick to fashion muna since lahat ata ng genre bet ko basahin coz i usually finish 3-5 books a month.
1. GRACE: If na watchaloo nyo yung SEPTEMBER ISSUE ni Lola Anna Wintour nyo. You would see a red curly hair girl there. Yup, that’s Grace Coddington. The magic hand behind Vogue. Avail nyo sya, because it talks about her life as a model and paano sya naka avail sa VOGUE
2. ISABELLA BLOW: Blow by Blow. She discovered Alexander Mcqueen and muse of all muses ang peg nya. Although teggybells na sya, it’s nice to read about how this bonggang heiress became such a mover in fashion! Thank you to Charmaine Palermo for this! I’m starting it now!
3. Alexander McQueen: We all know about his lobster shoes. But sino ba tong sanid ba bonggang designer na nakaisip nito? Nice to see how he battled everything while coming up with the best designs that made fashion history.
4. Coco Chanel: Marami nang books about yung lola nyo., pati movie avail din sya. But I guess, never ako magsasawa kakabasa sa kanya. So since may bago, avail!
5. Kate Moss: Isa lang masasabi ko dito. OUT OF STOCK SYA! EVERYWHERE! Kalurx! But this is on my hitlist. I really wanna read it since si Mareng Kate, may pagkaelusive ang peg. Best in avail din yan kasi may 8 covers!
If hindi nyo bet ang fashion.. here are some books nainavail ko din. I have the range na pambata all the way to mature novels. So take your pick!
6. Romanov Conspiracy: I’m starting this palang. But if bet nyo daw yung mga Da Vinci code levels. Ganito daw peg nun. Technically, I am immediately interested since it’s about the Romanovs, and bet na bet ko yung ganap kay Anastascia and the whole family. Check my travel to Russia here on my old blog. http://www.divinemlee.net/search/russia
7. A fault in our stars: Iyak fest! Eh sensitive ako eh! choz! If you want a love story to make you cry. Eto na yun!
8. Love story: This is already a movie way back 70s. But kahit gaano ka luma inaavail ko sya lagi kasi bet ko talaga sya. So i’m now reading the book even if knows ko na ang ganap.
9. Delirium, Insurgent series / Divergent series: Kung bet nyo yung mga twilight ganap or hunger games. You can check out the DELIRIUM SERIES or DIVERGENT series
10. Luxe saga: If bet nyo naman yung mga period novels, bongga toh! Actually for me, The author Anna tried to ganap with another era, yung mga flapper. Pero masbet ko parin toh.
Ok, next naman tayo at dun tayo sa TV series sa mga tamad magbasa! haha!
1. Revenge: Drama na mystery. It reminds me of Gossip girl and The O.C. but may mystery portion. Bongga sya!
2. Scandal: Eto naman bet ko, very CSi na Suits series. I love Olivia Pope. Mga lawyesr and government ganap toh.
3. Real Housewives of Beverly Hills: Bet nyo ng real deal ala Gossip girl? This is my fave! Actually i haven’t seen the other “housewives” franchise. BUt love ko toh. Season 3 na ongoing!
4. Homeland: Eto mga conspiracy, war and the government. May sanib yung role ni Claire Danes dito.
5. Suits: Eto bongga naman about lawyers. I like the pacing of the series and the cases they take up. After nito, parang gusto mo mag law bigla.
6. Girls: Very Sex and the City on steroids and with more explicit ganap. Waley mga fashion chuchu. But about lives of friends in their 20s.
7. Suburgatory: Very very light comedy about a dad and his daughter na lumipat sa suburbs from NYC.
8. Pawnstars: Cute nitich! You see a family who owns a pawnshop in Las Vegas tapos paano yung mga items hinahaggle and all.
9. 2 broke girls: Very Friends yung format and mabilis. I really missed friends. But keri na din toh. Funny naman.
10. Here comes honey booboo: Ang cute kasi ni HONEY BOOBOO! Accent and all. Kung may ganito ako kabibong anakis, ang saya saya!
So happy holidays! And enjoy your vacay!
Merry bonggang xmas sa inyo!