I was never talented sa play doh nung bagets ako. But magaling ako sa ipad.. candy crush! choz! (hindi rin, stick pako sa level 35).
I really want this! SANTA?
I really want one! Wala namang age limit ang Play doh noh! haha!
It connects to the ipad!
- The most economical and fun entry-level 3D printer on the market.
- Uses Play-Doh as a print medium, so it’s safe for kids and noobies.
- Can print in up to 3 colors at once (blending them like soft serve ice cream).
- Connects to iPad for easy designing with free iPlay-Doh 3D app.
- iPlay-Doh 3D app also lets you share designs with others (and print their designs).
- Build Volume: 5″ cubed.
- Power: 2 C Batteries and you (it’s mostly crank powered).
- Includes: Play-Doh 3D Printer with conveyor belt, cranks, and printing head; plastic knife; 3 2oz cans of Play-Doh; and instructions.
- Dimensions: approx. 15.5″ x 8″ x 19″